Wednesday, January 5, 2011

And it happened, just like that.

Do you ever watch these weight loss shows and think to yourself, "How did they just let it go on for so long?  Why did they just not stop EATING??"

Its really easy to gain weight, no?  Freshman 15, baby weight, donut benders. Unless you happen to be a freak who can eat whatever and nothing happens. Not ever, Freak! If that's the case, I don't want to hear about it because I hate you.

In my case, I can't eat anything and not gain weight.  Its my own way of being a freak.  Seeing how I can't escape my life long enough for a short trip to town, much less be on a show,  I have taken matters into my own hands before its too late.  It's a slippery slope! How many sizes must one go up before you do something?  I say one. And if I'm being honest, I say one and a half.

Things to look forward to include Counting Points with WW (It sucks!) and tracking (betting) how long I stick with the running program located here.

No comments:

Post a Comment