Monday, January 24, 2011

Who do I want to punch in the face?

Three guesses!


1.



Lies I tell you.  Lies!

2.

Do not be fooled, these are not real cupcakes!




3.


Honestly.  My anger with this knows no bounds.
I bought Bethenny Frankel's book, Naturally Thin.  Let me save you $12.95.  This chick has eating disordered behaviors. Of course!  This is why she is naturally thin! Duh.  Duh to the power of duh!  I should have known.

Imagine this-You and a group of friends go out to dinner.  Lets say a steakhouse, Bethanny Frankel enjoys a nice "fatty" steak, so should you by God! A waiter brings a bread basket to the table, so you take a bite or two, but that is it!  And you do so to participate.  It's now time to order cocktails, you ask the bartender for a margarita, but ask him to leave out everything but the tequila and add soda and fresh lime juice. Esto no es una margarita!  Then you order soup if it is clear and a big salad Elaine Benice style. For your entree you will have a side of steamed veggies.  Then you will take bites off of all of your friend's plates.  You want to just taste the steak, or pasta or whatever, not actually eat it. "Taste everything and eat nothing."  Yes, that is one of many gems repeated through her book. It is ASTOUNDING. In fact, I want you to go and read it, I need you to experience this with me!

Now if you will excuse me I need to go and find a cupcake, smell it, then stomp on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment