Thursday, January 6, 2011

Horrible I tell you, horrible!

I started my running program on 1/2/11 and started WW 1/3/11.  This has been the longest week of my life. I find WW terribly restrictive.  I am on the "FLEX" program and get a whopping 20 points per day with 35 bonus points per week.  To give you perspective, a Angus Deluxe is 17.5 points, Dulce De Leche Caramel Cheesecake is 26.5, and wine is 2 points for 4 oz. Who in the hell drinks 4 oz. of wine!?! Not me, I drink mine out of water goblets.

This means, what you are left with are hunger pangs, cravings, and mood swings. This is horrible!



I take pleasure (a huge amount of pleasure!  I cannot stress this ENOUGH) in things that taste awesome and pairing them with a giant glass of wine. This is torture.

I mean, how am I supposed to get through an episode of Real Housewives without a decent snack??

No comments:

Post a Comment