Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Really!?!

I have nothing good to report.  Weight gain, tough workout, and trying on clothes in mall lighting.  Then something far worse occurred....

So, as I was getting ready for the my outing at the mall (there are not many!) I chose a sweater coat/dress type thing for the right amount of warmth which is to not freeze outside or burn up while inside the mall.  I was not happy with the look of it (enhanced fatty parts), however choose to ignore it for the comfort factor.

As I was leaving Barnes and Noble with my new "How not to be fat book", I saw someone wearing my sweater coat/dress type thing EXCEPT she looked awesome and I looked frump. She had green leggings and cute boots and long hair and sunglasses. I had lardo syndrome and I'm not even sure if I bothered with mascara!

Let me break it down for you...

HER






ME





No comments:

Post a Comment